On December 1 to 2, Africa PPP’s annual conference is back for its 12th edition. Due to the on-going threat of COVID-19, the event this time will be held in a virtual environment.
With AME Trade Ltd as the conference’s organizer, this year’s theme will be “Partnering on public infrastructure projects for sustainable development and economic growth”.
Here are the topics that will be discussed during the 2-day conference:
- The virtual connection among investors, project owners, and developers
- Presentation of beneficial projects on sectors of priority infrastructure
- Live presentations through a virtual conference
- Creation of dedicated ‘virtual meeting rooms’
- ‘Online PPP’ resources platform
Make sure to register now and learn the recent trends and strategies in the industry.